If you are a young woman between 14 and 24 years old, you can use this form to submit your letter or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prompt: Please write a letter, 300-500 words in length, on the role of women, peace, and security and how that relates to the future. This will take the form of a letter starting “Dear World.” Please include a recent photo of yourself and your first name, age, and country.
All letters received will be published online, and select letters will be published across various media outlets.
Ideas for consideration:
- What does a peaceful future look like to you?
- What is the role of women in creating that vision?
- What is the role of men in creating that vision?
- What is the role of youth in creating that vision?
- What are you doing to create that vision?
- How urgent is this issue?
- Why do we need change now?